You Liked Us Competition

by Ministry Admin on October 23, 2012

Well the news is out, and now we can make the official announcement…

We just signed a contract with Ace books for the next two books of the Ministry, and we delivered the first draft of the third book Dawn’s Early Light to our editor yesterday. We’re very excited to be working with Danielle Stockley at Ace, and looking forward to bringing the continuing adventures of Eliza and Wellington to readers everywhere. Publications date will be announced later, and we have a few other irons in the fire, that we hope to announce soon.

Update: Competition won by Bill Bowman. More competitions will be happening, and announced first on the Ministry Facebook page. So don’t forget to Like the page and keep even more up to date!

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

A. B. Keuser October 25, 2012 at 5:40 pm

I absolutely loved Phoenix Rising, and am about to start The Janus Affair. I love how utterly inapporpirate Eliza is with Welly, and how he never stoops… he merely hands her another cup of tea and shakes his head.

Michael Spence October 25, 2012 at 5:46 pm

Well, it’s great that we who have liked the Ministry can say so! (Right, folks? Right? I can’t HEAR you…)
Seriously, MoPO is a terrific series, and I’m eager to see what havoc Books and Braun can wreak on our side of the Atlantic. It will certainly not be subtle. Nor would we have it any other way.

Michael Spence October 25, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Thanks for this marvelous opportunity—not only to procure valued hardcovers of delightful books (and they are), but also to learn what a “koozie” might be (and whether my wife would be jealous of her). Cheers!

Geordon VanTassle October 25, 2012 at 6:26 pm

Ooo! Steampunk goodness! Now, however, there seems to be a defect with the “follow” entry. The Twitter username entered there is @bookandbraun Notice the missing S. But I follow anyway. 😀

Julio Aldana October 27, 2012 at 12:29 am

I love all the hijinx that Books and Braun always find themselves in.

Richard Gabriel October 27, 2012 at 11:00 am

Happy about more books!!! :-)

Ana Kohlway November 18, 2012 at 11:05 pm

My sister and I somehow stumbled upon these books and can’t seem to put them down!